Your Best Defense Against Insurance Audits - Now with Full Cycle esMDLearn more about Full Cycle esMD. Click here.
Power your audit management and response process with Blueway™ Tracker
Blueway Tracker provides all of the necessary tools to assist providers in efficiently managing and responding to Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance audits. Supported by powerful interfaces, Blueway Tracker has the unique ability to extend its benefits outside the audit process by utilizing and connecting data across the enterprise to further drive efficiency and productivity. Blueway Tracker was developed with you in mind, right down to its affordability and short implementation period. In fact, you can be up and running in as little as 60 days, ready to defend against insurance audits with ease and efficiency. The cloud based solution is delivered on a secure platform and is scalable to meet the audit needs of providers of all types and sizes.
With Blueway Tracker our clients:
- Protect Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance reimbursement dollars
- Ensure compliance in response to time sensitive deadlines
- Automate the audit appeal process freeing staff to focus on more value added tasks
- Measure the true impact of audits with extensive real-time reporting
Blueway™ Tracker Core Features
Enhanced case management functionality. Effective audit response management is all about real-time account tracking, cross-department collaboration and timely notification. Blueway Tracker has an industry leading tool-set that facilitates response management in a simple to use streamlined package. Powerful status models and integrated workflows support all types of audit scenarios allowing for accurate management of both prepayment and post-payment reviews rapidly with transparency.
Dynamic worklists provide intuitive work queues that allow for audit tracking based on workflow status or user responsibility. Worklists are integrated with an automated notification system capable of alerting users via email and text notifications based on either assignment or key event change. Blueway Tracker helps drive collaboration to ensure all necessary departments have a seamless method of working together.
Full Interface Automation. The sharing of data across systems is an essential part of the Blueway Tracker platform and can both automate and streamline the audit response management process. Blueway Tracker has a wide variety of standard and custom interfaces to acquire and to post back information to host systems.
- Inbound claim (837) and remittance (835) interfaces supply Tracker with patient demographics, account data and payment details, streamlining data entry and automating payment events as they are posted. In addition, this data flow improves the accuracy of financial reporting as we are sourcing information directly from the remittance transactions.
- Outbound HIS notifications provide an event-based post back of notes and indicators to your host systems allowing the coordination and automation of downstream workflows.
- Release of information interface allow for tighter collaboration with both Medical Records and external vendors.
Customizable Payer Contract Tools. Commercial payers have unique rules based on individual provider contracts. Blueway Tracker provides tools to easily allow you to create customized workflows specific to your commercial payers. Once configured, these workflows plug directly into our platform and seamlessly leverage all of the case management and interface components of Blueway Tracker.
Integrated Release of Information with Full Cycle esMD. The option to add Full Cycle esMD with electronic inbound document requests and unlimited outbound document submissions with supported CMS Medicare FFS contractors. Electronic transmissions supported include: initial document requests (eMDRs), medical record submissions, discussion request, Level 1 and Level 2 appeals. Additional configurations are also available to support fax based and secure PDF email based document release methods.
Comprehensive Reporting Suite. Our industry leading reporting tools give you real-time access to monitor and assess all aspects of your audit response performance. A wide variety of both ad-hoc and pre-built reports cover financial impacts, account status and aging and worker productivity.
Take audit defense to even higher levels with these customizable features
Bluemark continues to work with our community of users on the next generation of audit response and management. Allow us to custom design a solution to meet you specific needs and environment. Custom enhancements available today and in future releases include:
- Commercial Payer site monitoring, notification, and document submission interfacing
- Integrated data of additional Commercial Payers beyond the top five included with the base package
- Third-Party Release of Information Interface
- Sub-acute provider site access
- Pathway Reporting and Analytics Toolset