For a limited time Bluemark is offering a free three month trial of our Blueway Portal Full Cycle esMD solution. Bluemark developed Full Cycle esMD to take advantage of the bi-directional electronic document communication between the Recovery Contractors and Medicare providers. Full Cycle esMD creates a virtual in-box for electronic document requests and triggers the audit response process. Document submission is as easy as uploading a file and pressing submit. With Full Cycle esMD providers can easily and efficiently respond to all types of Medicare audits.
With this free trial, providers can experience the benefits of Full Cycle esMD first hand and risk free. Bluemark is also waiving the up-front implementation fee for those who wish to take advantage of this offer. We are in a challenging time and innovative technology solutions will play a critical role in improving processes and protecting revenue. Blueway Portal simplifies the audit response process, delivers quicker payment turnaround times and reduces effort and cost. Blueway Portal is one of the only stand-alone esMD solutions on the market today.
Contact us today to learn more about this promotion and to start your free trial. Eligible providers must be new Blueway Portal clients and agree to the trial terms and conditions by December 31st 2020. After the three month trial expires clients will have the option to continue utilizing the solution under a standard agreement or discontinue use with no further obligation.
Act now and see for yourself why Full Cycle esMD is the most effective way to respond to Medicare Audits.
* Promotional Terms: Free three month trial of Blueway Portal, plus no implementation fee. Trial includes Full Cycle esMD with unlimited electronic document transactions though the CMS Gateway including eMDR and esMD.
- Must be a new Blueway Portal client to be eligible.
- Clients must accept terms and conditions of the promotion by the end of December.
- Agreements must be fully executed by the end of February and clients must be live by the end of March.
- Standard agreements with two-year terms will be used. After the 3 month trial ends, client must "opt-out" in writing (email) or agreement will begin and client will be invoiced for first year's access.
- Unless otherwise negotiated, standard pricing tiers will apply.