A complete eligibility and enrollment technology solution for long-term Medicaid.
Contact us to learn more.
Long Term Care Facilities play a vital role in today's health care ecosystem. It is estimated that more than 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day. In New York State, there are over 2.6 million citizens over the age of 65. As our population ages, the need for the vital healthcare that nursing homes provide increases. Many think their healthcare expense needs later in life will be met by existing health insurance or Social Security. The reality is that Medicaid often times becomes the primary source of funding for many of these individuals. Adding to the challenge is today's cumbersome enrollment process for Long Term Care Medicaid. Nursing homes need a solution to help them capture every available reimbursement dollar in the most efficient and effective way possible.
The Solution is EASy
To meet these challenges, Bluemark has developed a dynamic, sophisticated and robust software package called EASy, which provides an end to end solution for the creation, submission and tracking of long-term care Medicaid applications. EASy has been designed to link New York City long-term care facilities with the City of New York Eligibility Data and Image Transfer System (EDITS).
Bluemark has added several new features to the already robust EASy platform making it the most comprehensive and cost effective solution in the market today:
- Simplified electronic creation and submission of Medicaid applications and documentation
- Real-time access to case disposition
- EPACES & Eligibility Checks, providing faster access to eligibility information
- Critical Data Sharing with participating Nursing Homes using our Cross Provider Inquiry
- Automatic signing of Medicaid Forms. Advocacy Support with New York City Medicaid regarding the resolution of case issues
- All client data is stored at a SOC 3 secure facility with full offsite backups
How the Process Works
With EASy our clients realize:
- Improved cash flow with an expedited Medicaid eligibility determination process
- Simplified process for the preparation of Medicaid applications and associated forms
- Industry leading document control, accountability, and HIPAA security
- Business office efficiencies through automation and data sharing