Innovate and Simplify Your Approach to Managing the Uninsured
Managing eligibility and enrollment for the uninsured has always had its challenges. But health care reform has added a deeper layer of complexity – creating an intricate maze for providers, navigators and other organizations guiding individuals through this process.
New programs, eligibility rules and systems introduced through the Affordable Care Act have made it even more challenging to identify and enroll assistance-eligible individuals. Understanding the varying criteria and enrollment pathways for Medicaid, Financial Assistance and health insurance exchanges can be a struggle without a strong solution to seamlessly navigate this broad spectrum of programs.
Organizations are pressured to help more people than ever before – even identifying and successfully managing outreach to them – all while continuing to achieve maximum results.
The Bluemark MAPS family of solutions helps providers and navigators accurately and efficiently assess the uninsured or underinsured, properly qualify them for appropriate assistance, and provide complete enrollment support for all programs – in a single technology platform. Featuring intuitive technology and a modular architecture, MAPS is the only eligibility and enrollment technology solution that can be fully configured to meet your needs
MAPS Self-Pay (SP) for Hospitals and Health Systems
MAPS SP enhances providers' existing self-pay management processes – whether outsourced or in-sourced to efficiently screen and enroll patients for all types of programs, including Medicaid, Financial Assistance, health insurance exchanges and more. MAPS SP enables providers to accurately screen and enroll more patients and achieve maximum reimbursement.
MAPS Navigator (NV) For Navigators and Other Facilitated Enrollment Organizations
MAPS NV equips navigators to efficiently manage the growing number of uninsured and underinsured individuals seeking enrollment assistance, helping them to comply with the ACA's health insurance coverage requirement.
Automate and Simplify for Maximum Results
Increase staff productivity via automation, document control and accountability
- Application preparation and submission tools
- Sophisticated workflow engine
Finding appropriate program coverage
- Custom program screening to determine the correct enrollment pathway from among Medicaid, Financial Assistance, health insurance exchanges and other public programs
Document Imaging & Electronic Checklists
- Supports optical scanning of supporting documentation and verifications
Reduce overall enrollment cycle-time
- Electronic submission of applications through our proprietary exchange interface.
- Self-service screening and scheduling portal
Efficiently manage tracking, auditing and compliance
- Role-based security models
- Full system integration to HIS platforms via HL7
- Case management, tracking and reporting to ensure compliance and performance
Evolving with Your Changing Needs
Backed by strong relationships with our clients and partners, Bluemark offers mature SaaS solutions that are time-tested, proven and positioned to evolve with the healthcare market. Through our engaged community of users, we stay connected to the challenges that impact our clients and continue to enhance our solutions to meet changing industry needs. Recent innovations as a result of these collaborations include:
- Exchange Interface: Seamless integration with state-based exchanges for MAGI Medicaid eligible individuals; Eliminates duplicate data entry, ensures accurate sharing of information, and enables account status tracking; This is a key feature of MAPS NV and available in MAPS SP.
- Self-Service Portal: Allows individuals to initiate the enrollment process through a simple online screening tool. By providing a few pieces of data, individuals can identify their potential program eligibility. The portal also features an integrated scheduling tool through which individuals can confirm a meeting with an enrollment counselor to complete the process.
- Advanced Reporting Analytics: Allows users to access any data elements available in the system and develop a wide array of reports to support outcomes tracking and monitor success.
Greater NY Hospital Association: Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA), founded in 1904, is a one-of-a-kind trade association comprising nearly 300 hospitals and continuing care facilities, both voluntary and public, in the metropolitan New York area and throughout the State, as well as New Jersey, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Over the years, with the help of our members, we have redefined what a trade association is and should be, and have created a dynamic center for discussion and collective advocacy.
On April 1st 2016, Bluemark entered into a strategic relationship with Iroquois Healthcare, a healthcare trade organization that represents hospitals and health systems in upstate New York. Through this new relationship, Iroquois members will now have access to Bluemark's solutions with preferred pricing and exclusive packaging.