Specifically designed to safely and securely engage your patients
The MAPS-clear patient outreach portal enhances the communication and outreach capabilities of the MAPS Self-Pay Management platform. The web-based application provides patients with access to a self-service portal to directly engage with the financial counseling staff for assistance program eligibility and enrollment. MAPS-clear allows patients to securely screen for program eligibility, supply required application information, submit required documentation, and message with their financial counselor. All activity on the portal is tracked in the MAPS platform.
MAPS-clear can be branded with the hospital's name and logo, and supports proactive patient outreach activities, remote financial counseling, and new contactless engagement initiatives. Patient communication can be in the form of secure email or text, and patient traffic can also be driven to the portal through broad based communications and by way of QR codes.
With MAPS-clear Our Clients:
- Offer a self-service solution for Medicaid and Financial Assistance eligibility and enrollment
- Improve patient experience and satisfaction
- Align communication methods with the changing demographics of today's patients
- Utilize a low cost method to reach high volume low dollar accounts
- Improve 501(r) compliance
New Functionality Includes:
With MAPS-clear you can save time and money by allowing compliant patients to come to you instead of you chasing them.